Gilt City vouchers are only able to be redeemed for Silks, Static Trapeze, Aerial Conditioning, or Trampoline classes. They are not valid for Flying Trapeze classes.
While you will find us on top of the Garden Garage at 35 Lomasney Way in Boston, MA, we can ONLY validate parking for the neighboring Longfellow Garage (entrance at 60 Staniford St. in Boston, MA). Upon entering the Longfellow Garage, you will receive a PINK receipt. Bring that receipt with you to class so we can validate the parking for you. After validation, parking will be $7.00 for up to 3 hours, or $12.00 for up to 12 hours. Please view this video for information on directions to our school!
Summer Youth Programs
We will be hosting one-day Summer Youth Programs in August!
The session will run from 8:00am-4:00pm with a minimum of 5 students registered and a maximum of 12 students. Spaces are limited so sign up by clicking on your interested date below:
We are no longer running daily deals, but some of you may have vouchers that have not expired. For those select few, here are instructions on how to redeem your deal online:
Please note: all Groupon, GoldStar, and Eversave vouchers have expired. They are valid for their purchase price, but please call our Front Office for help with registering at 781-942-7800.
(1) Click the golden "sign up for a class" button above,
(2) Select the date and 1 spot (all voucher sign ups must be registered under a profile corresponding to the person using the voucher, so you may not sign up for multiple spots under one name),
(3) Search for a class time that works for your schedule,
(4) Enter your registration information where prompted,
(5) When it asks for payment, select "Voucher" for your Livingsocial, Amazon Local, or Gilt City vouchers. All Groupon, GoldStar, and Eversave vouchers have expired. Enter your voucher code numbers. Without a voucher code your reservation will not be complete and your spot will not be reserved if our office staff cannot find your vouchers to redeem!
NOTE that our system is not linked to Livingsocial, Amazon Local, or Gilt City, so your confirmation email will tell you that there is a balance due! This is rarely the case unless your coupon has expired -- when we receive your signup, we will redeem your coupon in our office. If there are any issues, we will be sure to call or email you!